Friday, March 4, 2022

Almost beginning

 The filming process starts next week and I have everything except the mask at my disposal. In order to compensate for this, however, I will be filming all of the POV shots and when I get my actor I will be doing all of those shots first. I want the mask to seem somewhat original and actually intimidating. I am taking my time with the mask selection process due to this and have thus started scavenging through Amazon, Target, and online forums for masks that can either give me inspiration or find the perfect mask. As for finding an actor, I have asked some people whether they would be interested in acting in my film project. The main people I have contacted are people that I know well and whom I find would be suitable for the protagonist. I am mainly focusing on the male gender due to the stereotype of the woman always dying first in these types of horror movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video

 Here it is in all its glory https://drive.google.com/file/d/17S6MBJXi5KjTD-x8vTLzpqTTEoYV8H5u/view?usp=sharing