Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Audio filming

 I have started to film some of the audio designs for my project. I used boots in order to create the killer's footsteps. I used my father's phone in order to record the audio since my phone did not record the audio quite as clearly as his does. I also recorded the sound of footsteps going up the stairs by simply walking up the stairs at different paces. When I am editing I can pick which I like the most later depending on how realistic and frightening the speed at which he walks sounds. I have only done these two audio queues since I am quite sure that I will be using them in my project and since I ran out of time to record more sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video

 Here it is in all its glory https://drive.google.com/file/d/17S6MBJXi5KjTD-x8vTLzpqTTEoYV8H5u/view?usp=sharing