Thursday, March 10, 2022

Continuing the Audio

The audio from yesterday sounded great and I wanted to try and finish most of the audio sounds I will be using in the film. I decided to do some of the walkings for the protagonist since that was the easiest sound effect to use after the killer walking. for this scene in particular the protagonist will most likely be using normal shoes of any kind. They will not by any obvious indicator as to the shoe being for example a high heel. For the inside of the house scenes, this part will most likely be filmed on a carpet so in order to recreate this I did two different types of audio. One of the audios was from me walking on top of the carpet and the other was from solid concrete. The main problem with carpet is that there is not much sound that comes from it. In order to compensate for that, however, I will most likely add the sound of wood creaking in order to make the house seem a bit old and also add to the feeling that someone is indeed walking. This would also add to the suspension of the scene. For the audio of wood creaking, I thought of either finding a place in my house that creaks or simply finding something online. After a bit of thought, I decided that the best approach would be to create the sound myself. If I can't find good audio for this in my house I may be able to find a place in my school to create this sound. I will edit how long or how loud all of this audio is in my editing software, DaVinci Resolve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video

 Here it is in all its glory https://drive.google.com/file/d/17S6MBJXi5KjTD-x8vTLzpqTTEoYV8H5u/view?usp=sharing