Friday, March 11, 2022

The actor

 I found many difficulties finding a good actor. The main problem was that from the people I know none of them were really excited about playing a role in my movie. In order to try and fix this problem, I have finally decided to become an actor myself. This will of course complicate things as most, if not all, of my shots will have to be taken with no movement. For the scene(s) that have both the protagonist and killer in the shot, I will have to get someone to put on the killer's mask. This part should not be as difficult as it would only take a single day and maybe only a few minutes. The problem many people had was adapting to my schedule of 2 or 3 weekends working on filming the scenes with them as the protagonist and revisiting the scenes to get the perfect shot composition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video

 Here it is in all its glory https://drive.google.com/file/d/17S6MBJXi5KjTD-x8vTLzpqTTEoYV8H5u/view?usp=sharing