Thursday, March 3, 2022

The editing

 I have not mentioned much of the editing process needed for this project. I will be using an editing software that my teacher has given us for free. While the editing software is free it is not bad and is something that I have used in past projects. I will also use this to adjust the audio and use some of the video techniques like when I do the slice of the knife. I wanted to mention all of this because the editing process is the last stage. I will be dedicating either the last one or two weeks solely on editing and fixing any other mistakes needed in order to complete this process. I will also be using my phones camera and possibly a tripod in order to do these shots. I do not have a professional camera available to me so I will be using my phone to compensate for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video

 Here it is in all its glory https://drive.google.com/file/d/17S6MBJXi5KjTD-x8vTLzpqTTEoYV8H5u/view?usp=sharing