Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Continuing the Audio

 Audio is designed to create a sense of horror and as mentioned in my last blog post the Conjuring did a good jo of this. I have decided that I want to make all my audio from props I have in my house. Some of the sounds I have thought of making are footsteps with the use of boots to make it sound like heavy and intimidating footsteps approaching. I will also have the actor who will play the protagonist do the breathing as it will make it more realistic and look and sound better in the final production. The audio for the stab may be a piece of paper flying quickly through the air since it will be easier to make it sound like a slice or the use of a real knife going through the air. Finally the electricity will most likely be found online since it will be easier to find and I have no idea at the moment how else to make this sound. If any other sound is needed I will of course mention it and describe how this sound will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video

 Here it is in all its glory https://drive.google.com/file/d/17S6MBJXi5KjTD-x8vTLzpqTTEoYV8H5u/view?usp=sharing